Sorry guys, I’ve been putting some of the personal matters recently but even I didn’t expect that these things would happen to me in such a short time..!!
In a short span of mere 6 months ,life has given me some really amazing surprises. Though some are good and some bad and some are even the worst but each and every one has taught me something special.
So, in a quick note, I’m going to decode the title for you !!
- A Dare …
This one has sorted out my life. A dare of being on the stage for the first time, facing almost a hundred people including some of the best poets of the city and some words-hungry enthusiasts. Here I am delivering my first poem ( Though the picture is a little blurred, but believe me, the person standing there with a mic in his hand is the same guy writing this !)
Being selected in top 10 was just a small part of what was going to happen within a few days after that !! And what I knew after completing that performance !!?
- That I can write anything if I feel the things and I choose to do so , even a good poem !! ( because that was my first poem I wrote only for a competition.)
- That there is still some huge crowd in this world to cheer all the inquisitive brains and sensitive hearts out there !!
- That just writing something you feel can do wonder that a ton of motivational videos or seminars can’t !!
- A Date
I’m not gonna saying much about that, because I’ve already vented a lot in two empty cups .. But the interesting facts I came to know are…
- That it needs more than a pretty face to connect with someone. Actually, good looks is not even a parameter when you talk about connection. It all starts with a good brain and shared interests and ends with that only !!
- That how it feels after being loved back !! But to achieve that feeling, you have to make the first move if your crush is not doing the same !
- That there is no perfect time to ask someone out. In our busy lives nowadays, the quicker is the better ! And nothing is more regrettable than a missed moment !
- A Rejection
This is the latest !! Sorry guys who cheered for me and wished me after the last post here, and I really appreciate your interest in my unusual life but there’s a bad news for that !
Apparently, I knew she would mostly say ‘no’ because of some common reasons, but I did it confidently as I had to save my mind from being ruined by her continuous thoughts and this time, I did it without fumbling !!
And as it happens, yes.. I’m a little bit sad ( but not depressed !), listening to my fav.playlists ,spending time with some good friends, reading some good books since that moment and trying to make something fresh with my guitar !
And why not ?! that was my first rejection after all !! But from that, what I’ve realized is..
- That nobody is perfect..not you and not the one you’ve been crushing but somehow you shoud embrace your imperfections and try to find the person who shares same imperfections with you !
- That you might be a dream to someone and a nightmare to the other..someone loves you back and someone not but life goes on ! At the end what matters is how much you accept and love yourself !!
- That how it feels after being rejected by the one you actually care for !! ( yes, now I totally understand the breakdown of a friend whom I rejected once )
And these all were my first times and all happened within last few months. The same person who was a confusion himself before that, now has a direction, a passion and some experiences and yes, some really good fellow bloggers appreciating my hobby.
Thank you again guys for reading and encouraging me through this ..