Jodi tor dak shune keu na ase
Tobe ekla cholo re.
Lines written above by Shree Rabindranath Tagore in bengali language mean that ..
“ If you have got no company while going for a good deed, you should then walk alone on your path !”
What these lines really mean in our lives and how they affect us is something I learnt from my recent experiences.
I’m talking here the day when I first made my mind to write for my happiness. I was inspired by a friend’s writing and just then I thought that how beautiful it would be if someone gets inspired after reading my article ??
I mean,whole of the time many random ideas and thoughts run in my mind and why not to share them with someone who’s willing to listen !!
Next step was to choose a specific thought and then write. So, with a cup of coffee, a pen, a paper and my chaotic mind.. I started to surprise myself with my choice of words.
And after a whole night’s hustle and bustle of ideas and words on the platform of my over enthusiastic mind, I had this story ready to be published at next morning !! That article ,” Take your broken heart and make in into art” is here.
And then there was no question about my happiness..I mean, I was on the eighth cloud ( If it actually exists !) The main question was if people would like it !!
I use this word “PEOPLE” very often in my articles as I’m obsessed with them. Actually ,these poeple are the ones who mostly inspire whole of the creative world by their judging behaviour !
I went to my support system with my article in my one hand and my heart in the other one !!
But to my surprise, what I got in return is here..
- “Really Mihir, an article.. who does that ? You are not a writer bro..”
- “You should read first my friend, exams are near..don’t loose your grip by doing this random work.”
- “Bhai..writing ,writing…Kisne mere bhai ka dil toda …!!!!????”
- “Are you serious, and what you are going to do ? After some time, you will ask to publish your own book..is this a joke ..?”
And I was like,” guys , at least first read this and then judge !!”
And they also denied to follow my blog as they thought I was daydreaming then !!
After getting this kind of response which I’ve never thought I would receive, I remember these lines written at start of this article which directly struck me in mind.
I decided to start alone, developing my blog no matter what they were saying to me. I had this support of internet with me. I searched all related stuff about blog developing as I didn’t know anything before then !!
It was my second straight night. My eyes were heavy, mind was tired, face was down but still there was something shining in my heart, it was this little joy of doing something I have always wanted to do and as I was doing it on my own, there was an adventure like feeling running inside my veins !!
And what followed after publishing it on this blog is an overwhelming tale. Suddenly, I’ve come in contact with you amazing bloggers and artists who can melt any feeling in shape of words and any incidence into poetry !!
But what would be the whole story if I didn’t work for two nights on my article ? What would be the whole scenario if I had chosen to quit after meeting my friends?
Then I would not have this amazing feeling inside me making me write down this motivational article !! Then there would be no mere change or progress in my life !!
Key points :-
- If your mind says you are ready and heart says you are okay, don’t listen to the outside world. They are already confused enough because of their non productive lives .
- Follow your intuition, no matter what the world think of it.
- If your goals set you apart from your friends, kindly choose what really matters to you in long run.
- Do it for the sake of your happiness, not for others’ opinions.
- There’s no better friend than your passion that drives you to thrive and not to mere survive. Always work for your passion !
After all, a famous poet once wrote
Two roads diverged in the woods
And I chose the one less traveled
That has made all the difference !
Share your thoughs about this article..I’m keen to converse !!
copyright©2017. All Rights Reserved.